We are the first insurer in Croatia to have a quality management system certificate according to the international standard ISO 9001: 2015. By obtaining and renewing the certificate, we have confirmed our focus on the effectiveness of the quality management system in meeting the requirements of our customers.
Doing business according to the international norm
- Understanding and meeting customer requirements
- Improving the quality of products and services
- Satisfaction of employees and business partners
- Strengthening the leading position in the national and regional market
The certificates, which are valid for three years, were issued by the renowned certification company Lloyd's Register Quality Assurance. During the duration of the certificate, continuous internal and external inspections of the application of the quality management system are carried out. Our certificates have passed all internal and external checks, and the last successful confirmation was conducted on May 6, 2019.
- Certificate for the development and provision of life insurance services on December 28, 2004
- Certificate for the development and provision of property insurance services on May 7, 2007
- Certificate for the development and provision of voluntary health insurance services on December 6, 2017
- Certificate for the development and provision of motor vehicle insurance services and insurance of persons against the consequences of accidents in motor vehicles and special activities on 27 February 2018